CSIR UGC NET JUNE 2020 Admit Card Download
CSIR UGC NET JUNE 2020 ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD
The National Testing Agency(NTA) conducts a national level examination referred as CSIR UGC NET to select candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Letcuership(LS) / Assitant Professor in Indian universities and colleges. Candidates clearing CSIR NET exam can become lecturers in the subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology only.
The candidates can download their Admit Cards from website Click Here for CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card using their Application Number and Date of Birth.
CSIR UGC NET JUNE 2020 EXAM SCHEDULE
The National Testing Agency(NTA) has scheduled the examinations on 19.11.2020 , 21.11.2020 and 26.11.2020. The examinations are conducted in 2 shifts on each particular day for every subject. The detailed schedule is as under.
|Date||Shift||CSIR NET Subject|
|19.11.2020||Shift 1||EARTH, ATMOSPHERIC, OCEAN AND
|Shift 2||PHYSICAL SCIENCES|
|21.11.2020||Shift 1||LIFE SCIENCES (GROUP-1)|
|Shift 2||LIFE SCIENCES (GROUP-2)|
|26.11.2020||Shift 1||CHEMICAL SCIENCES|
|Shift 2||MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES|
CSIR UGC NET JUNE 2020 ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility conditions
- Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made herein.
- Issue of Admit Card, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.
- Candidates are advised to preserve a copy of their Admit Card in good condition for future reference.
CONTACT DETAILS INCASE OF ISSUES DOWNLOADING THE ADMIT CARD OF CSIR NET JUNE 2020.
In case of any difficulty in downloading the Admit Card, candidates may call to 0120-6895200 (NTA Helpline number) or write to NTA at email@example.com.