Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 For 2443 Postal Jobs
Karnataka Postal Circle has released its recruitment 2021 on its website www.appost.in for Gramin Dak Sevaks, BPM Branch Post Master and ABPM Assistant Branch Post Master jobs .Karnataka Postal Circle recruitment details like no of vacancies, educational qualification, application procedure is given below.
Karnataka Postal Circle recruitment 2021 notification released on www.appost.in for 2443 BPM and ABPM Jobs
Karnataka Postal Circle is inviting applications from interested candidates for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks, BPM Branch Post Master and ABPM Assistant Branch Post Master jobs through its Karnataka Postal Circle jobs notification 2021. Educational Qualification required for BPM post is in Karnataka Circle Gramin Dak Sevak jobs notification is Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education and qualification required for ABPM Assistant Branch Post Master and Gramin Dak Sevak jobs is Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education. Candidate age must be in between 18 – 40 years in order to apply for Karnataka state BPM and ABPM jobs. BPM Postal job salary will be 12000-14500 and ABPM / Gramin Dak Sevak Postal job salary will be 10000 – 12000 after final selection. Total 2443 Karnataka postal jobs are available in this Karnataka postal circle recruitment 2021. Interested candidates in Karnataka Postal circle jobs recruitment can apply online on AP POst official websites appost.in/gdsonline or indiapost.gov.in . Last date for Online application submission is 20 January 2021
Karnataka Postal Circle recruitment Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification required for each individual post in Karnataka Postal Circle jobs notification 2021 is given below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|BPM Branch Post Master||Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education|
|ABPM Assistant Branch Post Master||Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education|
Karnataka Postal Circle vacancy 2021 information
Post wise details like no of posts, salary per month and age limit details for each post in Karnataka Postal Circle vacancy 2021 is given below.
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary pm||Age Limit|
|BPM Branch Post Master||2443 (Combining all )||12000 – 14500||18- 40 Y|
|ABPM Assistant Branch Post Master||10000 – 12000||18- 40 Y|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||10000 – 12000||18- 40 Y|
Karnataka Postal Circle vacancy 2021 Application Fee Details
Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options. Karnataka postal jobs online application Payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates
Karnataka Postal Circle Selection Process
Selection of the candidates in Karnataka Postal Circle recruitment will have below steps
- 1> Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- 2> Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification
- 3> In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100
- 4> In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC trans male, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male
Karnataka Postal Circle jobs 2021 Application Procedure
Interested candidate in Karnataka Postal Circle recruitment 2021 can apply in the procedure given below
- 1>.Logon to the Karnataka Postal Circle website www.appost.in
- 2>.Candidate has to register them selves first in the postal jobs portal appost.in/gdsonline or indiapost.gov.in and same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
- 3> Candidate should ensure to upload all the mandate documents such as photo , signature, ssc certificate, community certificate and other documents should be submitted in legible
and clearly scanned.
- 4> After submission of ap post online application candidate has to pay the application from any Head post office or other identified post offices in India
APPOST Help Desk Team Numbers
(A) For Chandigarh, Ludhiana City, Ludhiana Muffossil, patiala and Sangrur
Help Line number: 0172-2547717
(B) For Amritsar, Bathinda, Faridkot, Ferozepur, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar and Kapurthala
Help Line number: 0172-2722144
Karnataka Postal Circle recruitment Important Dates and Links
Last date for receipt of application is 20 January 2021
Karnataka Postal Circle recruitment 2021 Full Detailed Notification.