NLC india Admit Card 2020 For NLC Exam Download from nlcindia.com
NLC India admit card information released on NLCIL official website nlcindia.com. NLC india exam is going to be held on 17th, 24th and 25th dates of November 2020. Respective links for NLC hall ticket download is given below.
About NLC Organization :
NLC India Limited (NLCIL), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of INR.7145.92 crore is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining(Lignite &Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy. The Corporate Plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for young energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)in the following disciplines for its units and facilities located in various Projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects / Sites including its subsidiaries and joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh.
NLC Admit Card 2020 Download Link
To download the nlc admit card 2020, click on below link and give your username and password to download the nlc exam admit card or call letter.
NLC India Hall Ticket Download Procedure
1>Logon to the nlc india online career portal that is nlcindia.com/new_website/index.htm
2>Select the post link for which nlc exam you want to download the admit card
3>.after selecting link candidate need to enter his application number and password to download the nlc exam hall ticket
NLC India Online Exam for Graduate Executive Trainee 2020 Exam Pattern
- The NLC India On-line Exam will be held for a duration of 02 (Two) Hours.
- The NLC India online Exam 2020 will be held on 17th, 24th and 25th dates of November 2020
- The Question Paper will consist of two parts; Part-I with 40 questions on Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation and General English and Part-II with 80 Questions on Professional Knowledge (Discipline related), totally 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- Each question will carry 01 (One) mark. For a wrong answer chosen, there will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/4 mark (0.25mark) will be deducted.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The question paper will be in English language Only.
- The candidates qualified in the computer based online exams will be shortlisted for personal interview.
NLC India Exam Schedule 2020 for Graduate Executive Trainee
NLC india Computer Based Online Test for recruitment to the posts of Graduate Executive Trainees in Various Disciplines notified Vide Advt. No. 02/2020 is scheduled as below:
|EXAM DATES : 17-11-2020 , 24-11-2020 & 25-11-2020|
|Post Name||Date||Shifts||Exam Time||Reporting Time|
|GET Electrical(EEE)||17-11-2020||Shift 1||8:30AM TO 10:30AM||7:00AM|
|GET Mechanical||Shift 2||12:30PM TO 2:30PM||11:00AM|
|GET Mechanical||Shift 3||4:30PM TO 6:30PM||3:00PM|
|GET Electrical(ECE)||24-11-2020||Shift 1||8:30AM TO 10:30AM||7:00AM|
|GET Computer||Shift 1||8:30AM TO 10:30AM||7:00AM|
|GET Mining||Shift 1||8:30AM TO 10:30AM||7:00AM|
|GET Control & Instrumentation||Shift 2||12:30PM TO 2:30PM||11:00AM|
|GET Civil||Shift 2||12:30PM TO 2:30PM||11:00AM|
|GET Geology||Shift 2||12:30PM TO 2:30PM||11:00AM|
|GET Human Resources||Shift 3||4:30PM TO 6:30PM||3:00PM|
|GET Finance||25-11-2020||Shift 1||8:30AM TO 10:30AM||7:00AM|
NLC India Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download for Graduate Executive Trainee 2020 General Instructions
- No Candidate without valid admit card and Original Identity proof (as per list indicated in admit card) shall be allowed to enter the Exam/Test venue under any circumstances.
- It may be noted that the admit card will not be sent to the candidates by post
- If any provisionally Eligible candidate is facing any issue regarding downloading of admit card after the availability of the appropriate link, then candidate can send email to help desk email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org).